Tuesday, January 31, 2012

sad

Facebook will file for it's IPO tomororw. We'll finally see how much money they've been making. Apparently most of my friends from yahoo/goog who have gone to facebook will have dollars in the tens of millions...

This makes me so happy, as I see them laughing at me... hahaha, have a great swim huan...


Indeed, the long swim... the deep dive I will take to the bay. These few short years, not a single open source project to be typed under my fingers, not a single satisfied female orgasm, also not produced by these fattening stubs of meat(stubs being finger and other stub like meaty things). The sleepover with the fishes... not even a single reader to this blog into which I pour the little creativity that eeks out of me. All those hours at my desk, debugging silly pieces of code that are ever so impatiently turned off, reconfigured, re-factored, replaced, or otherwise mutilated in ways that I can never dream in a nightmare as my butt is hit by the door on my way out of a layoff or other separations...


Man! Shakespeare is so good when chasing girls, cursing at those shits that messes with my work, and writing in deep misery and very very sedated from drinking and sleeping pills. I wonder what happens when I meet Shakespeare, will he enjoy my mods of his poetry? Or will he laugh at me as well ?

Time to exercise my options. Time for all those ISO's vest. Time to fund raise for a fertilizer startup. Time to implement one of the exit strategies. I need to liquidate my assets and start hedging on the exchange rates to heaven and hell. Time to fold.

It is high time to match the room's temperature. Finally buy that server farm I've always wanted, to check-out, update and to commit. Lock shall be released and critical section exited. Time to flatten*. Need to merge with universe. Time to reduce.

Time to meet the designer. Participate--fully--in that Carbon Cycle. Time to get invited to the DNA code review...


Time to go to bed.... with the water as my blanket and the bay as my bed, such scenic and serene resting place..



No comments: