Tuesday, January 26, 2010

grumbles from upset guy in urology

"""
guy[to doc]: uhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!! did you fucking for get to use lubricant???!!!!!!!!

doc: oh shut up! most guys can take it

guy: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

doc: want me to stop? you fucking wimp??

guy: hey! fuck you! uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhgg!!!!! uuugh!!! ugh!!!! ouuuch ou ou ou ou!!!!!!!!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

doc: com'on, only a few more seconds!

guy: yeah! but you didn't put on any lubricant!!!

doc: oh you fucking wimp, fine. comeback and I'll give you a full body sedative.

guy: fine!

doc: most guys can stand it, what's wrong with you!

guy: [[waits for him to withdraw completely]], hey! I know people up high, and you aren't young! I'll fucking make a call and make sure you get what you deserve when the time comes!!! fucking piece of crap!

doc: hey! you wimped out, wasn't my fault
"""

No comments: