Sunday, August 07, 2005

oscar wilde

some causes happiness where he goes,
others when ever they do.

Never trust a woman who tells you her real age; a woman who tells you that would tell you anything.

Women are meant to be loved, not understood.

If a woman wants to hold a man, she has merely to appeal to the worst in him.

I like men who have a future, and women who have a past.

The world was made for men and not for women.

I sometimes think that God, in creating man, rather overestimated His ability.

It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information around.

Ignorance is a rare exotic fruit; touch it, and the bloom, has gone.

Democracy is simply the bludgeoning of the people for the people by the people.

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Punctuality is the thief of time.

I have Van gogh's ear for music

Nothing succeeds like excess.

When I had to fill in the immigration papers, I gave my age as 19, and my profession as genius; I added that I had nothing to declare except my talent.

I can resisy everything except temptation.

I have very simple tastes, I am always satisfied with the very best.

No comments: